martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

My Home

My family seems a gypsy family! Well, seemed a gypsy family because before I was born they (my mother, mi father and my brother) lived in many different places. They lived in Conchalí, Buin, Valdivia de Paine, La Florida and finally were living in San Bernardo. I was born in this commune; however I’ve lived in three different places, in three different houses. My home last change was the August 8, 2008 and I am very comfortable in my new home. My current house is bigger than the previous one and is located in a safer and quiet area of San Bernardo, is closer to the center and we have a mall very near. Im my house live my father, mi mother, mi brother, me and my pet; the house have four beds, one kitchen, one bath room, living room, dining room and patio.
My neighbors are great people, they reeceived very well when we come to lives in this place and we have not had any problems with them.
I love my room because it is much more spacious than I had in my previous house and decorate it according to my tastes. I have privacy in my room and all the things I like and need are there! Jajaja.
I love being at home for various reasons, is a nice place, is very bright, orderly and most importantly is the family atmosphere that we live in it, is a real home!
I do not like to change anything in my house and I do not want to switch back because I’ve lived in several places and this has been the more I liked. I already had the experience of living in an apartment and I would like to re-lived in another, I absolutely prefer houses.
I love my home!

1 comentario:

  1. Well. it's great to live in a house, you can have a garden, a dog... But, although I have lived in houses most of my life, I'd rather live in a flat because it's a lot safer, among other things.

    ResponderEliminar