martes, 19 de octubre de 2010

The Environment


The environment is very important in the actually and is one of the important topics to world level. Many of country in association with organizations nationals and internationals have signed treaties with the aim of protecting and conserving the environment. I think that the environment is very important, but I don't make many thinks for contribute to the protection of this. I think the protection of environment is important because in it, we can find the resources for the survival of own specie and the survival of other species, flora and fauna.

The environment has become extremely important topic and the people have become aware of the importance of taking care habits to the environment, although still much to do. The most of this care habits are widespread by environment organizations, Medias or by advertising campaigns made by some companies.

Well, I. I try to work with the care of the environment in some occasions, for example, I use my bike for transportation, do not throw garbage on the street and try to reuse most of the things that no longer serve me for something specific.

Last semester, in the course of community psychology, I had to visit a nongovernmental organization called "EL Canelo de Nos". This is an organization whose main objective is the care and preservation of the environment. They make instruments such as solar ovens work the land with gardens. Also teach children from different schools and workers in the area to use this technology.
 I think our country should be more organizations like "El Canelo de Nos" and for this requires that the Government take care for assisting with funding for the operation of such organizations.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario