martes, 28 de septiembre de 2010

The Cinema

I love the seventh art and there are many movies that I like. My brother loves the movie and when I was a little girl, we saw films together. I love go to the cinema and always go with my friends. However I also rent films for see it in my house with my family. The kinds of film that I most like are the films of the decade 80 as Flash dance, Ghost, Dirty dance, Footloose.
However, one of my favourites films is Men on Fire. This movie is released in the 2004 and addresses the topic of kidnapping. Denzel Washington (John Creasy), Hannah Dakota Fanning (Lupita) and Marc Anthony (Lupita's father) are the main actors.

The film is developed in the city of Mexico, a city that has seen whips by a large number of kidnappings. For this situation, the Ramos family decides to hire a bodyguard for his daughter, Lupita. So appears on the scene, John Creasy, who takes the job of Lupita's bodyguard. Arises a beautiful friendship between Lupita and Creasy. Lupita help to Creasy to overcome various conflicts of his past.

The conflict of the film arises when Lupita is kidnapped. Crasy promises to avenge the kidnapping of Lupita and after a while Creasy find out Lupita's father is involved in the kidnapping of his daughter and... Well, I will not tell the end of the movie because I hope to be seen.
I’ve seen this film many times because I love this movie for its plot and the way in which the actors play their roles. The topic of kidnapping is very well illustrated and the outcome of the movie is spectacular, so I invite you to see it! Is a spectacular film!

Man on Fire!

1 comentario:

  1. I guess I'll include Men on Fire in my list of Must-see films.
    Fortunately my parents used to take me and my two brothers and three sisters (now four)to the cinema almost every weekend when we were kids. That's why we are so fond of seeing films.

    ResponderEliminar