martes, 21 de septiembre de 2010

First Term: Good and bad points.‏

Hello everyone!

During the first term of this year, in my carrer I had courses of diferents psychology’s areas as legal psychology, educational psychology, laboral psychology, comunitary psychology and clinical psychology. In each course I learned things very importants about the development of this areas in the theoric plane and the laboral plane. Of all that I've seen, the area of psychology that most i like is legal psychology and the next term I will continue taking courses about this area.
During this term I met very important people in the area of legal psychology as Elias Escaff. He has worked for over 30 years in matters relating to social research, legal psychology and victimology.Professionally, he worked from 1971 to 2003 in the investigative Police of Chile, where he crated the first victimology center of the country, the Center for Assistance to Victims of Sexual Assault (CAVAS), In that role, he selected and formed interdisciplinary teams responsible for the comprehensive care of victims and designs intervention strategies for the treatment of those affected by sexual crimes.
The challenge most difficult the first semester was the large number of texts that I had that read for each subject. Some text more difficult than others, but always ended up reading everything.
When i had free time and i not had that read a text by some test, I practiced volleyball with my friends in a park  that is near of my house  and some times I went to visit my family in Buin.

Well, see you next class!... 
bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario