domingo, 26 de septiembre de 2010

WHAT TO DO / WHERE TO GO IN SANTIAGO

I always I've lived in Santiago, particularly in San Bernardo commune and the true is that I know a little more about touristic places in my commune, but I have some favorite places in Santiago that I will describe in this opportunity. I think a tourist in Santiago city must know the San Francisco church located on the side of Alameda and also must know the San Francisco museum located on said of this church with the same name. These two places are really beautiful and have a history that really the tourist must know. Other place that a tourist must know is the Paris- London neighborhood located near of San Francisco church. This neighborhood is conformed for two streets: Paris and London and in this street there many houses of colonial style, is a nice place! Other important tourist place is the government palace, La Moneda is a public place and of transit free. Is a historic place and could be a interesting place to know and know more about Chile history.

Finally I will speak about one activity that taking place in San Bernardo, The national and international festival of folklore. This activity is realized in February for one week. There is a big stage with many artist and groups, nationals and internationals, with different shows, are very funny and very beautiful. I think that a tourist must go to this activity because of this form, he could know more about Chilean traditions. 
Well, I think these activities are some important activities for a tourist in Santiago.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario