sábado, 25 de septiembre de 2010

Music

Hi everyone!
In this ocation I will tell you about the kind of music that I like.  
My musical preferences are diferent to young people of this time because I like the music of the 80's and 90's. I love this kind of the music and when I listen to it, it makes me feel  free!  I would like bakc the time for to have lived at that time and to have enjoyed this music "in situ" jaja
I love Classic rock, latin rock and the caracteristic music electronic of the year 90. Some bands that I like are Depeche Mode, Erassure, Roxette, The Comunards, Toto, Dj Bobo, La Bouche, Corona, and latin groups as Soda Stereo, Los enanitos verdes, Los fabulosos Cadilacs and many more. However, my favourite band is Depeche Mode. I like the music of de 80's and 90's. My favourite band is Depeche Mode.
They are a british band and the kind of music they play is electronic. Depeche Mode was founded in 1980 by Vince Clarke and Andrew Fletcher and some time after joined to the band Martin Gore and David Gahan but for some problems Vince left the band
Depeche Mode have 12 albums and I’ve bought many of their  CDs and my favourite is "Violator" and my favourite song is The Policy of Truth. The band have a long history and are very known around the world. I like Depeche Mode because I think their music is fantastic, the letters of the songs are very interesting. My brother is a Depeche's fans and I think he is to blame of my obsession for this band and for my musical preferences in general.
If you do not know about this kind of music, you should listen some bands and immediately you'll be a fan!

1 comentario:

  1. If it’s not our parents, then it's probably our brothers or sisters that are to blame for our early music taste.
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    My musical preferences are diferent FROM young people of this time because I like the music of the 80's and 90's. I love this kind of (/) music and when I listen to it it makes me feel free! I would like TO GO back IN time (/) to have lived at that time and to have enjoyed this music "in situ" Ha,Ha
    I love Classic rock, latin rock and the caracteristic electronic music (WO) of the yearS 90S. Some bands that I like are Depeche Mode, Erassure, Roxette, The Comunards, Toto, Dj Bobo, La Bouche, Corona, and latin groups SUCH as Soda Stereo, Los enanitos verdes, Los fabulosos CadilLacs and many more. However, my favourite band is Depeche Mode. I like the music of THe 80s and 90s. My favourite band is Depeche Mode.
    They are a british band and the kind of music they play is electronic. Depeche Mode was founded in 1980 by Vince Clarke and Andrew Fletcher and some time after Martin Gore and David Gahan joined to the band (WO) but for some problems Vince left the band
    Depeche Mode have 12 albums and I’ve bought many of their CDs and my favourite is "Violator" and my favourite song is The Policy of Truth. The band have a long history and are very WELL-known around the world. I like Depeche Mode because I think their music is fantastic, the letters of the songs are very interesting. My brother is a Depeche's fan(/) and I think he is to blame FOR my obsession for this band and for my musical preferences in general.
    If you do not know about this kind of music, you should listen some OF THE bands I MENTIONED and you'll immediately be a fan!

    ResponderEliminar